What are these?
They are all from something edible...
Try looking at common objects in new ways,
in different forms.
Be attentive to odd things just as they appear.
With a silhouette.
Cropped to see just a part...
Or artfully arranged...
How can you use image and imagination in the kitchen?
I took all of these pictures, many in the past few days.
The others are from posts on my other blogs, as linked below.
So what are they?
- Egg white, which leaked out of a boiled egg that cracked when I put it in the pan; some of it stuck to the side of the pan above the water, and some is submerged but still connected by a thick strand.
- Ice cubes, stuck together so they won't fit in the cup.
- A big head of broccoli with all of the florets cut off
- Pomegranate whole and halves (from Pomegranates!)
- A thin wheat cracker, held up to the light.
- Horned melon at grocery store (from Fun & Fruity at the Grocery Store)
- Pumpkin (from Prepping Your Kitchen to Fix a Feast)
- Strawberry cherry drink (from Red)
- Uncooked spaghetti, fanned out.
- Peppers, star fruit, grape tomatoes (from Celebrate Life)
- Heart salad (from Love, Love, Baby Love -- And Food Love, Too!)
- Caramel apple trifle
- Cake pops
- Fruit pizza
- Beans and rice on a map of Africa (from Global Hunger Relief)
Train your eyes to see -- to be amused and amazed at God's creativity!
Life will be so much more interesting and inspired!