Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ripstick or Rat Face?




It's a rip stick, right?
Left by a child on the 
concrete patio at the play ground, 
it's ready to roll.

Or is it El Raton, the ominous rat 
with beady eyes and a furled brow?




In coming posts, lets talk about Image and Imagination.  Let's explore how to stimulate our children's curiosity with pictures, whether it is photos like the one above, or masterpiece art, or advertisements, or even random doodles. I think we can get some good writing prompts going!  I'd love to hear your ideas!



 P52 Photo Project  this week's theme "Hobbies"
P52 with Kent Weakley

Yes, I confess!  I posted two pictures for P52 this week!  You can find the other at on my www.comewearymoms.blogspot.com at On Clouds, Hands, Oysters and Messy Humanity. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting how by changing the angle and color of the picture that the image changes in one's mind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails